- 1 lamb leg
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 5g sumac
- 5g cumin seeds
- 5g dried ginger
- 4 garlic cloves- minced
- 2 lemons- zested and juiced
- olive oil
1. Place all spices in a pan and dry fry until they begin to give off aromas.
2. Place the spice mix in a blender, grind down to a powder, then pour over lamb along with lemon zest, juice and minced garlic.
3. Leave the meat to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour but preferably overnight.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 150C, then place lamb on a tray and cover with baking paper.
5. Add a little water to the bottom of the tray, and lie foil over the top of the lamb covering all the sides so it becomes a little parcel.
6. Place the lamb in the oven for 5-6 hour, then remove, rest for an hour, then serve.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 whole tomatoes
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sliced chives
- Cut the cucumber in half, remove the seeds from the middle, and chop into small pieces.
- Dice the tomato into small chunks and toss together with the cucumbers.
- Drizzle with white wine vinegar and scatter with chives.
- 50 g Greek yoghurt
- 3 sprigs of mint (finely chopped)
- 15ml olive oil
- ½ tsp sumac
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with the mint, olive oil, sumac and 2 tbsp of water.
Credit: Fresh Fitness Food